An established diagnostics business requires an Analytical Technician to join its production team. Your role will cover testing and evaluation of antigens, antibodies and other raw materials, as well as the assessment of in-process materials both in ELISA and qPCR. To be considered you will be educated to BSc level in a life science and have proven lab experience in ELISA.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Raw material evaluation, including antigens, antibodies and sera.
- Testing in-process materials, including plates, conjugates, buffers and controls.
- Raw materials, in-process and final testing
- Manufacture, dispensing and labelling of kit components
- Department calibrations and equipment maintenance.
- Data interpretation and presentation of results.
- Working to GMP/GLP
- Assisting with manufacture and other duties as the business requires.
- Technical understanding of ELISA and its applications
- 1-2 years ELISA lab experience essential
- Data handling and interpretations
- Working within a GMP/GLP framework
- Bachelor's degree in relevant subject desirable
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 693711
- Posted: 21st July 2021
- Expires: 18th August 2021