Title: Electronic Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Location: Newhaven, Connecticut, USA
Are you looking for a role where you can bring your experience and ability to work on life-saving technologies helping researchers combat the deadliest of diseases?
If you're looking for a team focused atmosphere, which puts a premium on professional development, then this could be the role for you!
Working in a major X-ray Development company, we're looking for a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to work on cutting edge designs in a rapidly evolving market!
What skills are we looking for?
- Excellent communication Skills
- Develop Design philosophy around customer requirements
- Project Management Experience
- PCB Design Experience
- Testing Experience (EMC Regulations)
- Microcontroller Design and Programming experience
- Manufacturing process awareness and understanding
What's on offer?
- Fantastic Remuneration
- Excellent benefits
- Further Development and Growth
- Work in an exciting and growing industry
If this sounds like the type of role which interests you and you want to apply your skills to a rapidly growing and developing market then don't hesitate in hitting 'Apply' now!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Joel Fresle
- Reference: JO-2107-472896
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021