An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Operations Technician to work within production department for a client based in the south Yorkshire area. The individual will be expected to manage day to day maintenance and upkeep of the ISO Class 7 (10,000) clean room and associated production areas, as well as undertake the manufacture of medical devices products within the clean room
Duties and responsibilities included:
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to plan production schedules.
- Assisting with trouble shooting, optimisation, scale-up and process validation of new or existing manufacturing processes.
- Following procedures and to maintain detailed records according to the requirements of client’s Quality System and ISO 13485.
- Assisting with other R&D, QA or Operations activities as required.
- Complying with health and safety policy.
Cleaning of the facility, equipment, glassware and microbiological monitoring
- Clean room and equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Direct supervisory responsibility for an Operations Technician (Apprentice).
- Checking stocks of raw materials, solvents, packaging and consumable. Also, ensuring manufacture is performed according to the production schedule.
Minimum 5 years cleanroom production and packaging experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device sector.
The successful candidate needs to demonstrate experience of working within an ISO Class 7 (10,000) cleanroom and quality system (e.g. ISO 13485). Also, precisely following SOPs , Work Instructions and keeping accurate record
The candidate must be able to work effectively and flexibly alongside other members of a small operations team as/when required.
The senior technician will have strong organisational skills and be able to organise and plan own workload and that of directing reporting staff. Also requires strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BT06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021