We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Neutraceuticals company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for assisting to administer the Quality Management Systems and conducting batch release.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for QMS activities such as deviation investigations, change controls and CAPAs and will deal with customer complaints.
2.Participate and host internal and external audits, and customer and regulatory audits.
3.Ensure quality documents are monitored and updated in accordance to EU GMP, BRC and other applicable regulations.
4. Support training of GMP documentation and training of other QAOs and other staff when necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a QA position within a heavily regulated GMP environment (ideally pharmaceutical or food).
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with batch release and QMS activities.
3. Great communication skills and ability to made evidence based decisions under pressure.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA\'s | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | QMS
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635275
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021