CK Clinical are recruiting for a number of RWE Scientists to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a 1 year contract basis. The positions are distributed between several therapeutic areas. As the roles have been determined as inside IR35 and you can join as an agency PAYE contractor or via Umbrella company.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
RWE Scientist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Design and execute the RWE studies using real-world data.
- Inform strategic internal decision-making thereby empowering differentiating R&D activities within the organisation.
- Support external decision making by key stakeholder groups such as patients, regulators, policy makers, payers, and prescribers.
- Contribute to the wider epidemiological and medical understanding of specific diseases.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to Global RWE Strategy & Tactical Plan based on request from the RWE Strategy Lead responsible for the respective patient population.
- Leading RWE study design, planning and execution, including protocol development and analysis specification following best methodological standards.
- Collaborating with RWE contractors and external vendors on RWE projects and providing RWE Analysts with clarifications concerning protocol implementation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least an MSc in epidemiology, outcomes research or related scientific discipline.
- Experience in having successfully delivered global and/or local RWE projects from conceptualisation to publication within the pharmaceutical industry (or with a recognised expert consultancy or academic centre of excellence), using primary as well as secondary data, such as large healthcare databases.
- Hands-on experience in working across internal stakeholder functions (e.g., medical affairs, market access, clinical development, etc.) to develop the optimal RWE strategy and tactical plan to support an asset within a specific disease area or focus.
- Combination of strong methodological quantitative knowledge, strategic, innovative thinking, and communication skills.
- Background knowledge of industry trends and best practices, specifically related to epidemiology/outcomes research.
- Good knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations in pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacovigilance and clinical development.
- Expertise in the EU5 and/or US healthcare environment (and changes therein).
- Proven ability to write/edit scientific communications (abstracts, poster presentations, podium presentations, manuscripts, etc.)
- Able to deliver impactful presentations to senior management or industry audiences with a relaxed and proficient presentation style.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49836.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49836
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021