SHE Co-ordinator required on a permanent basis, based in Staffordshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering (or similar). Experience of SHE within a manufacturing background and/or a NEBOSH certificate considered advantageous.
Title: SHE Co-ordinator
Salary: £25,000-£29,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
SRG are working with a multinational chemicals manufacturing company who produce a variety of speciality products for a range of industries. They are currently seeking a SHE Co-ordinator to join their Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) team at their site in Staffordshire. This role will primarily involve supporting to ensure the necessary resources are in place to instil and maintain an effective safety culture across their sites.
Benefits: You will join a multinational chemicals manufacturing company, with a real opportunity to learn and grow within Safety, Health and Environment. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm (with flexibility) and 8:30am-4:00pm on Fridays
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and delivery of the SHE Management System
- Assist with the implementation of the SHE strategy
- Liaise directly with the Quality and Regulatory teams on a regular basis
- Support with SHE audits and inspections
- Support with the delivery of SHE presentations and training
- Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering (or similar)
- An understanding or current SHE manufacturing legislation would be advantageous
- NEBOSH certificate would also be advantageous
- Good communications skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to influence and inspire
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords:chemicals, chemistry, chemical engineering, SHE, health and safety, environment, NEBOSH, manufacturing, process safety, occupational safety, occupational health, hygiene, sustainability, emissions management, audit, inspection, regulatory, quality
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160471
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021