CK Group are recruiting for a HTA Associate Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on initially a contract basis for 12 months covering maternity leave. Role is remote and site based (2-3 days on site per week).
Up to £63.93 PAYE or £71.64 Umbrella per hour
HTA Associate Director Role:
- Good understanding of the rapidly evolving reimbursement landscape
- Be able to pick up a Pfizer asset and work with the relevant cross functional team to agree the right approach for re-imbursement,
- Understand (and potential build out further) the market access strategy upon which the HTA submission will be built
- Create the narrative for an HTA submission
- Refine the CE model and understand how the cost effectiveness analysis will shape both the submission and the pricing strategy
Your Background - Experienced in the following:
- Project management of an HTA submission (NICE, SMC) from start to finish
- Sourcing, interpreting and generating clinical and economic data that underpins HTA submissions
- Providing technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
- Completion and x-functional sign off in a timely fashion to meet internal and external deadlines
- Behavioural skills: strong communication skills and be able to work with a cross functional team
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This HTA Associate Director role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey 2-3 days a week and working remotely.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51182.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51182
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 20th July 2021
- Expires: 17th August 2021