We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for managing the Quality Control department and providing expert guidance to the associated laboratories.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish, review, and monitor key performance indicators and trend tools to measure performance of Quality Control, including personal performance.
2. As the Quality Control Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the QC function meets all Regulatory, Quality, HS&E policies and procedures. You will also ensure that all regulatory expectations concerning integrity of GMP are met.
3. You will generate, review and approve cGMP documentation such as SOPs, Analytical Test Methods, Analytical Test Qualification protocols and reports etc.
4. The QC Manager will also be responsible for managing the Environmental Monitoring & Microbiology service provision.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience working at management level in QC in a GMP licensed aseptic manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in working towards GMP standards including writing and reviewing GMP documents.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model for employees associated with GMP QC Laboratories.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Manager / Supervisor / Leader / Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring / Analytical / Cell and Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical / Aseptic / Manufacturing / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Sterility / PCR / OOT/ OOS.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635273
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th July 2021
- Expires: 16th August 2021