CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Biosensors Engineer to join an early stage start-up biotechnology company in the sector of sports fitness at their site based in central London on a permanent basis.
The company: Our client is on a mission, partner with one of Europe?s lead sports supplement brands, to reinvent personal healthcare through developing small user-friendly devices to give access to never-before available data on body fluid and electrolyte loss.
Location: The position will be a combination of remote and office working in Central London.
Lead Biosensors Engineer role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, manufacture and test of miniaturised electrochemical biosensors, leading the charge around exploring glucose, lactate and cortisol sensing through sweat.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant scientific or engineering qualification (PhD level would be advantageous)
- Experience with the design and prototyping of electrochemical biosensors
- Experience with fabrication of Ion Selective Electrodes and polymeric membranes
- Electrochemistry analytical techniques
- Ability to communicate with people with different backgrounds
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51147.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51147
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021