CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
£150 per day (PAYE) or £185 (Ltd)
QA Specialist Role:
- Provides Quality Assurance support to an assigned area, including out of hours support
- Servicing Global Medicines Development
- Job holder will have a proven record as a Quality Assurance Officer or equivalent.
- Typically a trainee Qualified Person (QP) with significant experience.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical company
- Understand batch release in a GMP environment.
- Ability to work on site full time in Macclesfield
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This QA Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51175.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 51175
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021