Local Clinical Trial Manager (Home Based)
Global Pharmaceutical Company
12 month contract
Salary: 40-44 per hour (LTD or Umbrella)
Our client is a large pharmaceutical company with strong product pipelines in multiple therapy areas. They are seeking an experiened local trial manager to support key trials across a range of therapy areas in phases I-III.
The Clinical Trial Manager is required to run assigned clinical trials in the UK. The successful applicant will have oversight of assigned protocols from start-up through to database lock.
- Management of assigned UK Clinical Trials
- Contribute to process improvements to enhance trial delivery
- Ensure delivery of quality data and trial documents that are aligned with SOPs, ICH -GCP and regulatory standards.
- Review and approve monitoring reports; manage project related metrics; identify andmitigate issues, risks and trends across a trial project.
- Prior experience of Local/Regional commercial Trial Management
- Prior site monitoring experience
- Open to therapy area experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the drug development process
- Proven leadership and communication skills
If you have the required experience and are interested in the above please apply or send your CV to Sarah Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Sarah Phillips
- Reference: JO-2107-472669
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021