I am recruiting for a Technical Assessor to join a hazardous waste management company in Greater Birmingham on a full time, permanent basis.
The company services a range of sectors including chemical and hazardous waste, as well as having a nationwide infrastructure for the collection, treatment and disposal of hazardous wastes, ensuring legal compliance and environmental protection. Salary will depend on experience, in the region of £24-26,000pa. This is a days role and the company offers an early finish on a Friday.
The Technical Assessor will be based at the company\'s site in Birmingham, easily commutable by road from surrounding areas.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Assessor will be:
- Technically assessing waste enquiries.
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation for all waste quotations.
- Managing bookings.
- Covering administration function.
- Ensuring compliance of all waste quotes with site permits & waste management licences.
- Liaising with other areas of the business such as operations, compliance, sales and customer services.
As a Technical Assessor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Prior experience of working as a Technical Assessor - strongly preferred; alternatively prior experience of working as a Site Chemist as a minimum.
- Degree/ HNC qualified in Chemistry desirable.
- Experience of waste legislation: consignment notes, EWC codes, etc.
- Good telephone manner.
- Organised and efficient.
- Good administrative skills, including experience of word processing and data spreadsheets.
- Experience of SAP.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Technical Assessor position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote reference 51172.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Victoria Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51172
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021