We are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Data Scientist you will support Subject Matter Experts (SME) in the design of processes suitable for the manufacture of biologics bulk drug substance for commercial and late clinical phase products, through the application of process understanding and applied science.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Data Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist subject matter experts (SME) in the technical oversight of unit operations to ensure the development of robust products, processes and analytical methods.
2. Use and develop data analysis tools to model and characterise processes in alignment with the QbD principles.
3. Establish database rules for collecting, analysing and storing data.
4. Present technical analytical data clearly and concisely to business partners.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Data Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physicals sciences (5 years higher education). PhD preferred, or an appropriate level of relevant experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Experience in one or more of the following areas are a must: analysis of data sets to identify process performance issues/opportunities (e.g., MVDA), -omics, Design of Experiments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Experience of process validation, resolution of complex (technical, stakeholder) technical issues impacting commercial production and/or late stage process development. Assist investigation teams, taking into account production environment constraints and clearly communicate on progress and issues.
Key Words: Data , Science , Cell , Gene , R , Python , Analysis , DNA , RNA , Genomics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634590
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021