CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the composites industry at their site based in Heanor on a permanent basis.
Our client\'s Heanor site specialises in various technologies for the composites industry. The technology centre is an R&D centre dedicated to formulating new resin systems and developing new products.
The role is based in Heanor, which is easily commutable from the East Midlands including Derby, Sheffield, Burton-on-Trent and Nottingham.
Quality engineer role:
- Works withproduction to monitor, reinforce and communicate all customer issues, quality escapes and other systematic quality issues.
- Document and track non-conformances for incoming materials, internal departments, and customers.
- Analyzes quality issues and develop corrective actions; including customer notifications, rework, waste and other cost of quality contributors.
- Ownership of and update of quality documentations
- Coaches/Instructs employees in quality assurance principles and methodology. e with customer and or quality system requirements.
- Involvement in Internal Audits to ensure compliance to quality standards and drive continuous improvements.
- Support plant Quality team in preparation for and conduct of external supplier audits.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years\' experience in inspection/quality/process engineering function in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate 5 years\' experience in problem solving and root cause analysis
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of SAP, Q Pulse and Labware, understanding of current accreditations, understanding processes to lead cross functional teams to solve Quality problems.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Design Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51173
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51173
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021