An outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that can offer real career development and growth. You will be responsible for Driving compliance to MHRA Regulatory and Company requirements/standards by working and collaborating with multifunctional teams and providing quality leadership. To act as site QP, ensuring that site is maintained in a state of compliance and each batch is released according to cGMP and product registration
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Release of Batches.
2.Support operations by advising on compliance and quality related issues
3.Deviation support for all departments in ensuring any deviation from process or procedure is appropriately assessed, managed and resolved to ensure both product quality, safety and efficacy are maintained and in compliance with cGMP
4.Ideally you will have exposure to IMP
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will have a scientific degree qualification working to both EU and US GMP requirements. The candidate must be eligible for being named on a manufacturing license as a Qualified Person.
2. This experience must include previous experience in internal and external auditing, validation and operational- support in a QA role.
3. Experience in the application of Quality Risk Management tools is a requirement.
Key Words: QP, GMP, IMP, QA, Liquid Dose, Solid Dose
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Dan Dawson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633742
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th July 2021
- Expires: 13th August 2021