Cell Culture Supervisor
A growing pharmaceuticals organisation based in Livingston are looking for a Cell Culture Supervisor to lead their busy manufacturing team. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and support this growth. They have a friendly culture and their site has parking and is accessible by public transport.
The successful Cell Culture Supervisor will work on a range of duties within a cGMP environment, including;
- Management of a small team
- Working to ensure cell culture is carried out to meet production targets and deadlines
- Supervise the manufacture of their biologics products.
- Working on mammalian cell culture, cell banking and dealing with bioreactors.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience with cell or tissue culture experience from industry is essential - preferably mammalian cell culture.
- Previous experience within a GMP environment following SOPs is essential
- Supervisory or management experience would be advantageous
- It would be advantageous for you to have experience within a cleanroom environment
- Degree or HNC/HND in relevant subject or equivalent experience
If you are looking to join a leading pharmaceuticals company to become a Cell Culture Supervisor please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke at 0141 225 5457 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161190
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021