CK Group are recruiting for a Research Scientist to join the Biological Formulation Development (BFD) group in a leading drug discovery business, at their state-of-the-art facilities located in Slough on an initial 12 month contract.
Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology-based diseases.
This position will be based on our client?s site in Slough.
£18.19 (PAYE) - £21.48 (LTD) - £24.55 (Umbrella)
Research Scientist Role:
- Performing experiments or analysis, enabling non-clinical or clinical studies.
- Supporting pre-formulation laboratory activities which include laboratory set-up and provision of technical resources.
- Authoring formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation, based on a deep understanding of biochemical or physical degradation routes of antibody-derived molecules.
- Masters (or equivalent) or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology or similar, with demonstrated 3-5y laboratory experience, knowledge and application of new and developing technologies.
- Experience in protein/antibody analysis (HPLC /UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, MFI) with experience in formulation development seen as an advantage.
- High level of numeracy and the ability to critically evaluate data.
- Ability to work in a busy team environment with changing priorities.
- Good communication and organisational skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51165.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51165
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021