CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director Epidemiology to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Associate Director Epidemiology role will be remote with occasional travel to Cambridge
Up to £650 per day LTD, depending upon experience.
Associate Director Epidemiology:
· Provide essential specialist guidance and direction to project teams, senior leaders, and other colleagues to ensure optimal management of high-impact project opportunities and risks.
· Develop, coordinate, and execute cutting-edge, effective, and efficient global strategy in epidemiology and outcomes research for drug and enablement projects at a global level.
· Perform research on secondary data (e.g. electronic healthcare databases) either internally or through collaboration with external research and academic groups.
· Ph.D. or equivalent in epidemiology or related health science field or equivalent working experience.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in closely related academic epidemiological research.
· Experience in Immunology.
· Sustained productivity in epidemiological research as manifest by successful design, execution, and publication of original epidemiological research relevant to drug discovery and development.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51161.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51161
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021