CK Group are recruiting for a COVID Testing Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely with occasional travel to their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis until the end of the year.
£500 - £600 per day PAYE/Umbrella/LTD (out of IR35)
COVID Testing Project Manager Role:
? Managing sites running testing across 4 countries in terms of both the site teams and the health care professionals.
? Ensuring smooth running of all sites and adapting to change as require.
? Contributing to the delivery and implementation of the new IT web portal across all 4 countries.
? Working in close collaboration with other workstream leads, the PCR project manager and the antibody project manager on a regular basis.
? Leading regular site meetings to ensure all key stakeholders are updated and informed.
· Understanding of Project Management techniques, tools and principles.
· Previous experience of working in a global matrix set up is essential.
· Experience of working in a COVID testing centre would be an advantage.
· Professional project management qualification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner) is an advantage.
· Experience working collaboratively in a global team in a demanding, dynamic setting
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This COVID Testing Project Manager role will be working remotely with occasional travel to their site based in Cambridge.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51159.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51159
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021