Quality Control Analyst
Competitive Salary, 12 Month Contract initially
Based in Kent
Are you a scientist with experience using analytical techniques such as UV-Vis, HPLC, SDS-Page and Karl Fisher?
Would you like to work for a Biotechnology company with an exciting portfolio of products on market and under development?
My client are a leading Biotechnology organisation who develop and manufacture a range of products to support both high quality scientific research and patient care across the globe. Their growing and reputable business comprises of talented individuals globally, in an environment which recognises all employees are instrumental to the company's success.
The Quality Control Analyst will join a team of highly motivated scientists within QC, to play a key role in delivering the test and release of raw materials, in process intermediates and finished products, in line with GMP, GLP and/or relevant regulatory standards. The successful applicant must be team-focused, have a passion for science and hold a relevant scientific degree, analytical experience gained within industry is also preferable.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Control Analyst;
- Conduct testing of raw materials, in process intermediates and finished products using analytical techniques such as; Auto-analysers, Karl Fischer, HPLC, SDS PAGE, UV/VIS spectroscopy and fluorometry.
- Support stability testing of products.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards, company SOP's and Good Laboratory practice (GLP) and/or Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all laboratory work.
- Support laboratory housekeeping and the troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
- Work collaboratively, exhibiting strong teamworking and communication skills.
To be considered for the Quality Control Analyst, you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Hands on experience running Auto-analysers, Karl Fischer, HPLC, SDS PAGE, UV/VIS spectroscopy and/or fluorometry.
- Industrial analytical experience in a GMP or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly preferable.
- A minimum of BSc or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- The ability to deliver to deadlines and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience of working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams, whilst also being self-motivated when working independently.
Key Words "Quality Control, QC, Analytical Chemistry, GMP, GLP, UKAS, SOP, Auto-analysers, Karl Fischer, HPLC, SDS PAGE, UV/VIS spectroscopy, fluorometry, Kent"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J2161070
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021