We are currently looking for a Kilo Lab Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northumberland area. As the Kilo Lab Chemist you will be responsible for the support transfer of kilo lab equipment to the material science building and form the core of the Kilo Lab team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Kilo Lab Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Kilo Lab Chemist, you will operate 10 and 20L vessel streams for the production of small quantities of intermediates and APIs in a safe and cGMP compliant manner.
2. You will perform laboratory work to support production and maintain equipment in accordance with SOPs.
3. As the Kilo Lab Chemist, you will manage raw materials and intermediates required for the process, including inventory checks and maintain a high standard of housekeeping within manufacturing areas.
4. You will also participate in design qualification meetings ans risk assessments for processes to be performed in the 10 and 20 L vessel streams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Kilo Lab Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters degree in Chemistry or Bachelors degree in Chemistry with a year\'s practical experience.
2. Experience in cGMP environments are an advantage.
Key Words: Research and Development / R&D / Chemistry / Process / Synthetic Organic Synthesis / Chemist / Production / Manufacturing / Pharmaceuticals / Northumberland / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635269
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021