Role: Engineering Maintenance Technician Metrology
Contract: 12 Months
Pay: PAYE or Umbrella
My client is a global leader in the Pharmaceuticals sector working closely with the NHS and delivering hundreds of millions of pounds of R&D investment. They set the standard for research, development and manufacture of treatments, medicines and vaccines.
In this role you will be providing all aspects of instrument calibration support to ensure compliance with both company and regulatory requirements. Other aspects of the role include planning and scheduling and some technical support. There are also training and education opportunities that come with this role.
- Provide performance verification, calibration, and qualification services for laboratory equipment.
- Generation and administration of the instrument calibration schedule to ensure there is a controlled programme of calibration to meet compliance requirements.
- Adherence to GMP compliance and safety always with all activities.
- Documentation of instrumentation calibrations, i.e. maintenance of logbooks, reviewing and filing of calibration & maintenance reports.
- Calibration and maintenance of scheduled instrument events, including instruments calibrated and maintained by external suppliers, and those sent away for calibration.
- Qualified Metrology or Engineering background with relevant experience
- Experience of commercial/industrial environment
- Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for cGMP and GLP
- Experience of planning and scheduling for team activities
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: James Ritson
- Reference: JO-2107-472558
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021