A growing pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for a Client Services and Account Manager to join its team. Your role will be to establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients within the pharmaceutical industry. To be considered, you must have previous experience in a client relationship or account management role within the pharmaceutical, or related industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Client Services and Account Management:
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing and new clients.
- Arranging visits to client sites, host visits at our sites and arrange video calls on a regular basis in order to get a better understanding of client needs.
- Produce reports on client activity and client specific service levels.
- Assist other sections with dealing with client issues.
- Assist Department Heads and other managers with client meetings and discussions.
- Work with the Quotations team and Accounts department on requests for information, tenders, and pricelists and for the management of discount schemes.
- Maintain, build and update client data including the CRM
- Assist with the production and review of client agreements as required
- Assist the Associate Director - Business Operations with the production of a Marketing and Business Development strategy and responsible for the execution of that strategy
- Assist the Associate Director - Business Operations with setting out and monitoring an annual Business Development budget aligned to the Marketing and Business Development strategy.
- Briefing Senior Management on Business Development activity and potential areas for new and increased activity.
Marketing and Exhibitions:
- Analysis of markets, competitors and other metrics to identify potential changes, trends and shifts in the marketplace.
- Follow up leads resulting from publicity campaigns etc. and to develop new contacts and clients.
- Identify and attend relevant exhibitions and conferences.
- Develop ideas and work with subject matter experts to produce technical papers and news items.
New Markets, Services and Clients
- Identify and follow up on new leads and prospects
- Establishment and building of working relationships with new clients
- Identification of potential new markets and services, provide a technical analysis of the laboratories capability and formulate plans to action anything needed.
- Management of the Business Development responsibilities for the development of new areas of work and services.
Experience and Skills required
- Proven experience and background in client services and account management
- Experience in business development and marketing.
- Working experience of CRMs
- Background from the Pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Knowledge and/or experience of contract laboratories.
- Good marketing communications skills including the production of literature.
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team as required.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills being able to adapt styles to suit various audiences.
- Able to analyse and process data to produce reports.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good presentation abilities.
- Confident speaker with strong influencing skills.
- Clean UK Driving Licence
Please note, some WFH can be available for the right candidate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6854
- Posted: 15th July 2021
- Expires: 12th August 2021