We are currently looking for a Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy Consultancy based in the Bristol area. As the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader you will be responsible for consulting with a range of Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics businesses, offering strategic advice to bridge the gap between R&D, Clinical Manufacturing and Product Commercialisation.
This is also a Line Management opportunity where you would support a team and training and experienced consultants. This position would therefore require some office based work to ensure the continued success of the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take a lead role in our CMC Translating Consultancy projects and interface directly with client senior management teams. You will partner with clients to support them through the translation journey from the Clients defined start point to the defined end point.
2. You will also lead a team of consultants where you will be coaching, mentoring, and developing them to support business growth.
3. You will Consult in a range of areas but specifically around Business planning; Translational, Manufacturing and CMC strategy as well as Risk and Gap analysis.
4. You will also offer Technical advice around Process and Analytical Development as well as Technology Transfer and Due diligence and audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Biologics Consultant - Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience in the Biopharmaceutical space, ideally with knowledge of Cell and Gene Therapy products, where you are a Subject Matter expert within the Bioprocessing and Manufacture of Biological products.
2. Proven industry experience of leading and developing a team is vital to this application.
3. Ability to work from the site in the Bristol area for the majority of the week.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Bioprocessing | Biologics | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Upstream Process Development | Downstream process Development | In Process Analytical | CMC | Manufacturing | Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635121
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021