We are currently looking for a Senior QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the North Wales area. As the Senior QC Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development and qualification of cell based potency and ELISA-based assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the performance reporting of analytical testing in cell based potency assays, cytotoxicity testing and immunological assays such as ELISA following customer, company and regulatory/industry requirements.
2. The Senior QC Analytical Scientist will also perform analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, capillary electrophoresis and SDS-Page.
3. You will also be responsible for the documentation of laboratory results in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
4. The Senior QC Analytical Scientist will also assist in the training of laboratory and production staff.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical testing laboratory and working in a regulated environment e.g. GMP, UKAS or ISO.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing cell based bioassays and ELISA as well as analytical techniques such as CE, IEF, HPLC and SDS-Page.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analytical / Bioassay / Cell Biology / ELISA / Cytotoxicity / MTT / Proliferation / Cell Assays / Antibodies / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / ISO / UKAS / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635008
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021