We are currently looking for a MS&T Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the MS&T Scientist you will be the SME for the design and execution of experimental upstream and downstream work packages to support the development of manufacturing processes suitable for cGMP manufacture.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MS&T Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design and execute cell culture shake flask experiments and bioreactor processes to optimise the upstream process for viral candidates.
2. As the MS&T Scientist you will be responsible for the development and optimisation of primary recovery and purification processes including UF/DF and chromatography steps for viral vectors.
3. You will prepare and support technology transfer of processes to relevant CMO.
4. A responsibility of the MS&T Scientist will also involve writing reviewing process development SOP\'s.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MS&T Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biotechnology/bioprocess engineering discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in mammalian cell culture process development using small scale bioreactor systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein or viral vector purification development.
Key Words: MS&T / MSAT / Manufacturing Science & Technology / Manufacturing / Bioprocess / Biotechnology / Upstream / Downstream / Technology Transfer / Tech Transfer / Bioreactor / Scale-Up / DoE / Design of Experiment / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Process Development / Viral Vector / AAV / Mammalian / Cell Culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634806
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021