CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a world-leading Biotech company at their site based in Uxbridge on a permanent basis. Flexible home working is available.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist in local coordination and execution of regulatory submissions. (CTA/ MAA)
- Collate, distribute, exchange and archive regulatory information with colleagues across the business.
- Supporting agency interactions.
- At least a University degree in a Scientific discipline.
- Proven experience with regulatory submissions.
- Experience working with regulatory documentation.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51149 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Ashleigh Williamson
- Phone: 0) 1438 870 022
- Reference: 51149
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021