CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Writer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months. Our client would prefer someone on site 1-2 days a week.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Medical Writer role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge. Home working is also permitted.
£450-600 per day LTD.
Medical Writer Role:
- Drive strategic medical writing, advocating communications excellence in the team and ensure that publications align with global medical oncology strategies, meeting internal deadlines and adopt best communications practices.
- Lead the authoring of real-world abstracts, posters and manuscripts.
- Lead the authoring of study protocols for in-house analysis with epidemiologist and Data Science Team.
- Critically analyse, synthesize and present complex information from a broad range of therapeutic areas in oncology across multiple tumour areas.
- Lead authoring of study reports from analyses carried out in house with the Data Science Team.
- Bachelor\'s degree (or equivalent) in the Life Sciences, preferably with an MSc or PhD.
- Demonstrated medical writing experience gained within the pharmaceutical/medical industry/CRO.
- You should have a working knowledge and understanding of the drug development process within the pharmaceutical industry, together with significant experience in an international communications or information role.
- Medical writing experience such as Clinical Study Reports is desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Writer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 51153.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51153
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021