We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology to join a leading global life sciences company based in the Renfrewshire area. We are looking for someone who is fluent in an additional language alongside English - on this occasion we are considering those who also speak French, Italian, German or Spanish.
As the Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology you will tackle exciting questions from researchers that will challenge your mind and scientific knowledge, and the job often requires you to interact with many different departments and colleagues to solve inquiries. You\'ll prove yourself as a creative and flexible scientist every day, looking for fast and effective. You will share experience and knowledge with other co-workers and be at the forefront of new products and solutions.
This role is well suited to those who enjoy working with technical information and people. The company will provide you with an environment of challenging work, growth and development throughout the course of your career.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide technical support for protein biology product lines and services by answering customer technical inquiries received via telephone, email or web chat.
2. Accurately record pertinent information from customer contacts in Customer Relationship Management system.
3. Participate in frequent training on products and continuing education on new applications and technologies and present technical updates to colleagues during trainings or department meetings.
4. Recommend and implement improvements in processes, FAQ and technical information.
5. Participate in additional special team or individual projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Application Scientist - Protein Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. At least an MSc in a protein biochemistry related discipline. You will also require hands on experience with a range of protein analysis techniques including western blot, mass spectometry, cross linking etc.
2. You will be an excellent communicator (written and spoken) in English, plus an additional language (French, German, Spanish or Italian).
3. Customer facing experience would be an advantage.
Key Words: Technical Application Scientist | Protein Biochemistry| Protein Analysis | Western Blotting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634989
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2021
- Expires: 11th August 2021