Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing drug discovery company based in the Angus area, in Scotland.
As the Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis, you will be responsible for leading all activities relating to regulatory bioanalysis performed at the site and you would work closely with the Team Leader (Non-regulatory Bioanalysis) and Quality Assurance to ensure that work is resourced and executed to the highest scientific and regulatory standards. You will also be expected to work with operational management, business development and senior management on the strategic development of the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for planning and executing all regulatory (GLP and GCP) bioanalytical work supported at the site within agreed timelines and also act as Study Director, Principal Investigator or Analytical Phase Manager (where appropriate) for regulatory studies (Bioanalysis and Formulation analysis).
2. You will work with the existing Bioanalytical team to develop and validate chromatographic methods (LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC) for bioanalytical support of GLP and GCP studies to current regulatory (FDA/EMEA) standards as well as assist in the Study analysis of all bioanalytical and DMPK studies (regulatory and non-regulatory) performed within the site.
3. As a Senior Scientist, you will have line management responsibilities and you will act as a mentor to the less experienced members within the organisation.
4. Additionally, you will be expected to assist with analysis planning and defining the scope of analysis in relation to instruments available, assist in reviewing instrument resource planning and utilisation in the labs as well as assisting with initiating, managing and controlling contracts and managing commercial issues regarding laboratories and facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry, biology or related life sciences subject. Alongside this, you will need to demonstrate prior experience working in a GLP accredited bioanalytical laboratory with extensive experience in bioanalytical method development, method validation and troubleshooting (LC-MS/MS).
2. Deep knowledge and experience of chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques as well as experience of acting as Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or Analytical Phase Manager are both essential for the role of senior scientist.
3. Experience of Ligand Binding Assays within regulatory (GLP/GCP) framework and working with Sciex equipment is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Bioanlaysis | Bioanalyst | Scientist | Senior Scientist | GLP | GCP | LC-MS | LC-MS/MS | Mass Spectrometry | Drug Discovery | Small Molecules
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634129
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021