CK Group are recruiting for an Account Manager to join a scientific software company on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading software and service provider for atomic-scale modeling and physics-based chemical simulations.
Account Manager Role:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing revenue based on our clients software solutions and services for pharmaceutical, biotech and life science companies in the UK.
Your main duties will be to:
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business.
- Nurture and grow existing accounts.
- Collaborate with the EU team to develop business and marketing strategies to target specific customer segments.
- Produce timely and accurate business reports and revenue forecasts.
- Travel to customers as well as represent and promote the company at conferences.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An advanced degree in Life Sciences; knowledge of Materials Science or Molecular Modeling.
- Experience in Account Management, Business Development, or Consulting in the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
- Outstanding customer relationship and customer management abilities.
- Familiarity with computational chemistry software is a plus.
For more information or to apply for this Account Manager position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51146.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51146
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021