We are currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East area. As the Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for supporting recruitment and internal communications across multiple sites.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Recruitment Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Keeping track and ensuring all advertised posts and campaigns are monitored online as well as creating weekly updates.
2. Arranging and booking interviews by liaising with candidates, recruitment agencies and colleagues. This will be to provide assistance to HR and the Recruiting Manager.
3. As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be communicating internally to support the Recruiting Manager such as providing feedback, administrative support and ensuring recruitment is efficient.
4. Updating external social media channels for recruitment such as LinkedIn, job boards and Twitter.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Recruitment Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or Masters degree in a Science or Humanities subject. Qualifications within HR would be highly beneficial.
2. Proven experience in a customer facing, HR or Administrative role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a fast paced environment and internal communications.
Key Words: HR | South East | Essex | London | Hertfordshire | Admin | Administrator | Recruitment | Internal Communications | Human Resources | Pharmaceutical | Communications | Flexible Working | Organisation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635259
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021