CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Supplier Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Quality Supplier Manager role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Up to £260 per day PAYE / £370 per day Ltd, depending upon experience.
Quality Supplier Manager Role:
- Responsible for assuring the quality of materials received from the designated supplier portfolio.
- Proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during supplier related projects.
- Accountable for the Quality System oversight of Supplier related product quality complaints, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and escalation, and Quality Agreements.
- Drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopoeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical.
- Degree in a Science/Technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad work experience, with relevant experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Supplier Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 51145.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51145
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021