CK Group are recruiting for a Process and Project Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the world?s leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Process and Project Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Up to £38.50 per hour PAYE / £50.86 per hour Umbrella.
Process and Project Engineer Role:
- Understand the end to end process from weighing and mixing of raw materials through to packing and release of final product. Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
- Ensure the new processes are designed and run to deliver high quality products at lowest costs, while ensuring that the new processes comply with EH&S, GMP and 6s methodology. Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Develop regular routine planned maintenance tasks for the production line equipment in line with the procedures and programmes in place. Have extensive knowledge of TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance). Be a key user of Maximo Maintenance System or other CMMS.
- Actively participate and lead (when necessary) the engineering brief and update visual management boards.
- Carry out training activities for team members on the production processes using various techniques to ensure competency.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Chemical, Process, Manufacturing or equivalent).
- Experience within manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Understanding and experience in using statistics for analysis, trending etc.
- Understanding and experience in using problem solving tools such as DMAIC, 5Why, Fishbone, A3 etc.
- Experience of performing basic maintenance activities and an understanding of mechanical, electrical and automation principles.
For more information or to apply for this Process and Project Engineer position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51142.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 51142
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021