CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Reviewer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on initially a contract basis for 6 months. This role is remote based.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Data Reviewer role will be working from home.
£36.41 per hour PAYE / £40.80 per hour Umbrella.
Clinical Data Reviewer Role:
- Responsible for the clinical data review of one or more studies.
- Have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the therapeutic area under study and uses that knowledge to ensure that patient data are scientifically and clinically valid.
- Review tasks include both point-to-point data checks and interpretive analysis.
- Create and use data review best practices and associated data review tools to identify trends and any safety signals.
- Follow relevant SOPs and regulations.
- Degree or similar in a discipline related to life sciences, drug development or business. Advanced degree is desirable.
- Proven clinical experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry ideally in oncology.
- Thorough understanding of the processes associated with reviewing and delivering quality data.
- Strong field monitoring with deep Clinical Research experience in the phase 3/pivotal space and successful regulatory submissions.
- Strong technical data review skills and comfortable with the review of large sets of clinical data.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Data Reviewer position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51140.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51140
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021