CK Group are recruiting for a QA Administrator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Liverpool on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
Admin Specialist Role:
- Perform archiving activities and control document reconciliation.
- Provide to the sub-contractor in the charge of the Icodextrin production expansion the necessary administrative references for the qualification documentations.
- Follow the approval of all these documents.
- Perform the link for the documentations between the local Liverpool teams and the subcontractor.
- Highlight documentation review issues to the subcontractor and to business.
Background in Administration wold be preferred, ideally within QA or QC environment.
Some experience with document archiving and controlled documents would be preferred.
Ability to follow company procedures.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Admin Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Liverpool.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50753.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50753
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021