CK Group are recruiting for a Final Signatory to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months. There is flexibility to work remotely for this role.
£39-£120 per hour
Final Signatory Role:
- Review, approve and act as final signatory for promotional and non-promotional materials and ensure that all programmes and materials are 100% compliant with the ABPI and IPHA Codes, scientific and medical data, local policies and procedures, and legislation.
- Positively partner with brand teams on high quality, compliant and valuable activities and materials.
- Demonstrate PMAP and Code experience and expertise through training, sharing best practice, meetings and advice, and coach and train team members and cross-functional colleagues in matters related to PMAP and Code.
- Contribute to the development and upkeep of PMAP, simplify work and processes, and identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- For pharmacy or physician applicants UK registration is a requirement.
- Extensive experience of work in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced signatory registered with the PMCPA and MHRA with an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes.
- Confidence and willingness to take on new challenges, ask questions and manage multiple projects.
- Evidence of strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world\'s most urgent medical needs.
This Final Signatory role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Please quote reference 51137.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51137
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021