Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technology Transfer Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of new/transfer of existing commercial products into the site to achieve objectives/milestones.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technology Transfer Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with a cross functional team including Business Leadership, QA, Engineering, Validation and Manufacturing as a key contact across the business for technical matters across the Technical Transfer process, and matrix manage projects to achieve milestones.
2. The Technology Transfer Project Manager will maintain point of contact with the client on technical issues and coordinate internal resources to respond to issues, receiving and collating technical information into effective templates to be communicated with clients and internal contacts.
3. Responsibility for fiscal and time-line project requirements to ensure internal resources/deadlines are met. Work closely with Business Leaders to ensure objectives are achieved. You will also present on Technical Issues during the Business Development Process.
4. Ensure GMP Compliance requirements are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technology Transfer Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry ideally in a sterile manufacturing environment.
2. Proven industry experience in Sterile Manufacturing in a GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer Projects.
Key Words: Sterile, Aseptic, Cleanroom, Manufacturing, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Tech Transfer, Product Transfer, Method Transfer, Good Manufacturing Practice.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635220
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021