CK Group are working on behalf of a biotechnology/contract research organisation to recruit for a QA Auditor with GCP expertise. This will be a remote/field based role on a permanent basis with travel UK wide required (approx 50%)
Our client is a fast-growing global clinical research organisation and has offices in the UK (North West), Australia and Singapore. They operate throughout Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa. This position is remote based in UK and will involve travel to and from clients on the audit schedule. They offer fantastic opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as competitive salaries, company pension scheme, private healthcare, share options, and life insurance.
GCP QA Auditor Role:
- Planning and scheduling of GxP audits requested by a client organisation
- Completion of audits by visiting the relevant sites, interviewing staff and reviewing documentation according to the applicable regulations
- Categorising and classifying the audit observations
- Performing trend analyses on audits conducted
- Conducting internal audits/vendor audits
- Maintaining internal quality systems
- GCP QA Auditor requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree, or equivalent, in science.
- Prior GCP auditing experience preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment: 2 years (required)
- Planning, performing and reporting an audit: 2 years (required)
- Quality assurance auditing: 2 years (required)
- Strong understanding of the clinical process
- Full Clean Driving licence and a willingness to travel
For more information or to apply for this GCP Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51128.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51128
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021