CK Group are recruiting for a QC Manager to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in on a permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist industrial lubricants, exporting to over 90 countries worldwide.
QC Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage quality control chemists/technicians and regulatory affairs specialist.
- Ensure all team members are trained and developed to an appropriate level.
- Implement/improve QC processes to ensure highest quality standards for products.
- Work closely with Production to ensure testing services are delivered to the required standards and in the required timescales.
- Work closely with R&D on the implementation and testing for new products.
- Ensure product information and SAP records are kept and updated for products and raw materials.
- Prepare and control laboratory expenditure budget.
- Ensure the lab and facilities are kept clean and tidy at all times and machinery is maintained to the required standard.
- Abide by all Health and Safety procedures and Company operating procedures in day to day activities.
- Participate in training sessions as required.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as required by management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Chemistry.
- Experience of working in an industrial laboratory environment to an ISO9001 system.
- Prior experience of staff supervision/management.
- In depth knowledge of industry standard test methods.
For more information or to apply for this QC Manager position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51078.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51078
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021