CK Group are currently recruiting for an Alliance Manager with proven GMP and relationship management experience within the biotechnology sector. This is a unique position with a major initiative that has and continues to help develop the UK cell and gene therapy industry. A permanent position based at our clients site near Hitchin.
My clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
Alliance Manager Role:
To facilitate relationships with academic & industrial collaborators and manage associated projects.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Facilitate the lifecycle management of collaborators coming into and leaving the manufacturing centre and ensure their experience is professionally managed including effectively, efficiently and sensitively managing the exit process for the Collaborator.
- Act as the interface between Collaborator and the company facilitating information exchange, steering group meetings and other kinds of interactions as well as facilitating communication with the Collaborator to manage changes proactively.
- Work closely with the Collaborator Project Manager Lead on the collaborator on-boarding process.
- Ensure the efficient, effective & compliant coordination of all activities in the event of an unplanned event
- Act as the first point of contact between the collaborators and report observations to the senior management team.
- MSc or BSc in a relevant biological or commercial discipline, and a scientific background in cell and gene therapies.
- Proven experience of working within a GMP environment preferably in cell and gene therapy.
- Proven relationship management in the biologics contract manufacturing.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer needs.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel, must be flexible to travel between locations as required.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Alliance Manager position please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51134.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51134
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021