CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Development Chemist to join a chemical manufacturing company at their site based in on a permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialist industrial lubricants, exporting to over 90 countries worldwide.
Senior Development Chemist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Management/supervision of development chemists/technicians.
- Provide technical leadership of product group.
- Work with departments such as Commercial and Marketing to contribute to business strategy development.
- Formulate and develop new products, improve existing products.
- Create documentation and SAP records for new products.
- Deliver technical reports and presentations as required.
- Liaise with Quality Control re problems with production batches.
- Contribute to the sourcing and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Work with Production on the manufacture of new products and assist with other products as required.
- Keep up with developments in the lubricants market personally and keep the wider company updated.
- Ensure your workstation, the communal workspaces and facilities are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Abide by all Health and Safety procedures and Company operating procedures in your day to day activities.
- Participate in training sessions as required.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of this post as required by management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Chemistry.
- Proven experience in formulating industrial lubricant products.
- In depth knowledge of the chemistry of lubricant products, laboratory testing methodologies and real world applications.
- Experience of supervision/management of others.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Development Chemist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51079.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51079
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021