CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Clinical Research Associate role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
£22 per hour PAYE.
Clinical Research Associate Role:
- Serve as the primary monitoring point of contact for assigned clinical research sites.
- Perform site development and training (supporting and coaching site personnel), site set-up, site monitoring (evaluation of site performance and identification of issues), and site close-out activities for assigned clinical research sites with designated program SOPs, client expectations, clinical study protocols and GCPs.
- Problem solve (including Corrective and Preventive Action development where necessary) identified issues with appropriate escalation to business Clinical Study Manager or Clinical Operations Manager and/or designees.
- Assure protection of the rights, safety, and well-being of subjects, study integrity and data quality.
- Perform activities such as but not limited to source data verification, case report form review, Adverse Event/Serious Adverse Event review and reconciliation, device accountability, questionnaire reconciliation, equipment maintenance, supplies tracking and query resolution.
- Bachelor?s degree required, degree in Life Science/Medical background preferred. Equivalent work expertise is accepted.
- Minimum 5 years of monitoring experience.
- 1-year medical device experience in Orthopaedic, Sports Medicine, or Wound care preferred.
- MediData RAVE, EC submission experience preferred.
- Ability to travel as required to meet program objective.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 51135.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51135
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021