CK Group are recruiting for a Regional Regulatory Strategist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Regional Regulatory Strategist role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
£24.59-41 per hour PAYE / £27.56-46 per hour Umbrella.
Regional Regulatory Strategist Role:
- Ensure uncompromised compliance and embrace corporate culture.
- Understand local regulations and trends for assigned markets.
- Ensure notifications of proposed regulatory changes and approvals are communicated to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the manufacturing sites for obtaining supporting documents as needed.
- Ensure right first time approvals ? review submission packages against local requirements for consistency and completeness as needed.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent, i.e. degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related Life Sciences (MSc, MBA or PhD can be an advantage).
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry in Regulatory Affairs, Conformance or Compliance.
- Strong knowledge/background of EU regulatory procedures and requirements.
- Technically competent to understand CMC submissions.
- Proven ability to manage Regulatory or drug development issues and consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards.
For more information or to apply for this Regional Regulatory Strategist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 51131.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51131
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021