Role: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Length: 6-month contract, possible extension
Location: East Kent
Pay rate: PAYE £18.00- £24.60 per hour
Start date: Mid July
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for delivery of the PSSM strategic recruitment plan through targeted recruitment of best-in-class candidates for openings that span multiple levels and research units across Worldwide Research & Development. The successful Recruiter will be considered a strategic partner and work closely with PSSM leadership and HR leadership to ensure that hiring strategy meets business needs and objectives, while proactively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note, the client requires a Talent Acquisition Recruiter with either Pharma, Biotech or Life Science experience
• Partner with PSSM work force planning team and hiring managers to enhance and implement recruiting best practice.
• Become a credible and trusted talent advisor to PSSM client groups.
• Develop recruiting and promotional materials to support the PSSM sites needs.
• Create and maintain a repository for key sources of high quality talent within the UK and, where required, across Europe. (e.g. premier universities delivering high performing graduates in relevant degree disciplines; cutting edge post-graduate / post-doctoral research groups aligned with PSSM technology investments). Help foster strong links with these establishment to support recruitment in the future.
• Creatively source active and passive high quality talent; develop creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions including direct sourcing and internet recruitment, leveraging industry networks; continue to build a talent pipeline across WRD.
• Develop an understanding of the Benefits Program, its competitive advantage in the market place and utilisation to secure key talent at offer stage of recruitment.
• Partner with PSSM training and learning team and hiring managers to define and implement onboarding best practice.
• Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and follow recruitment guidelines and processes to insure compliance.
• Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
• BS degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline; or equivalent professional work experience required
• Must have demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with both hiring managers and all HR coworkers associated with your client groups
• Must have experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
• Must have the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent consultative approach, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated direct sourcing experience preferred
• Prior recruitment experience supporting Research and Development preferred
To apply or for more information on this role please get in touch via email or call - Nick Buck - email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Nick Buck
- Reference: JO-2106-470647_2
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th July 2021
- Expires: 9th August 2021