A world leading speciality chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking a Process Chemist to join their Manufacturing Technology team in Oxford on a permanent basis. As Process Chemist, you will take a diverse role within the group and provide support to process optimisation, cost containment and delivering strategic projects. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop a range of technical skills within novel technology and an exposure to several functions within the business.
Process Chemist Responsibilities
- To deliver strategic projects in the area of supply security, process optimisation and cost containment.
- Collaborate with Technology, Procurement and Manufacturing plants.
- Embrace lab work including synthesis, online analytical technology and advanced analysis.
- Provide technical support in commissioning and troubleshooting lab units.
- Support strategic New Product or Process Development projects including plant trials and process optimisation.
Process Chemist Requirements
- You must have a degree qualification in Chemistry, Engineering or closely related field of study.
- Possess previous experience working within a similar discipline, ideally within process chemistry.
- Excellent safety consciousness and behaviour.
- Very strong technical competencies with an aptitude for practical work.
- The capability to accurately manage test results and technical information, interpret data, making recommendations and maintain comprehensive lab records.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to develop personal relationships with team colleagues.
- A strong background in analytical techniques would be an advantage
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary accompanied with a generous benefits package and on-going career development.
Process Chemist - Manufacturing Technology - Blending - Dispersants - Chemistry - Perm - Oxford -
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH5699
- Posted: 12th July 2021
- Expires: 9th August 2021