Are you a Freelance Automation Engineer who specialises working across Life Sciences and looking for a long term contract sitting outside of IR-35? If so, we may have the role for you.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West on an initial 12 month contract (outside of IR-35). As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working as part of a team to generate automation strategies and specifically focussed on a system integration project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working on SCADA and PLC\'s systems in a GMP environment to successfully integrate new systems.
2. You will be working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities
3. As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working with Pharmaceutical equipment to ensure everything is compliant to cGMP through following site SOP\'s.
4. You will be responsible for working within sterile manufacturing and to GAMP 5.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline is ideal but not essential.
2. Significant industry experience in a Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SCADA and PLC\'s is essential.
Key Words: Automation | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Biotech | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | GAMP | SCADA | PLC\'s | Life | Sciences | Electrical | Controls | GAMP5 | GAMP 5
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635233
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 13th July 2021
- Expires: 10th August 2021