CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Support role to join a company in the healthcare industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £56 per hour Umbrella
Pharmacovigilance Support Role:
- To lead & manage defined PV separation activities as required.
- To support the collection and tracking of PV requirements for individual markets
- Manage queries to/from, or follow up information with Local Operating Companies (LOCs) regarding separation activities interacting with other functions (e.g. Consumer Relations, medical information, MAPs) as required.
- To support selection of vendors as needed by preparing and documenting interaction and discussion with vendors providing PV services
- To support the handover of PV from markets (Pharma teams) to Vendors and PV resources
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience in life sciences.
- Successful working within cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous PV experience
- Agile and comfortable working in fast paced environment
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Pharmacovigilance Support role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect can then be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51124.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51124
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021