CK Group are recruiting for a Programme Manager to join an innovative biotechnology company with a very promising lead candidate in a Phase II program and others in Phase I. This will be a partially office-based role near Oxford.
Programme Manager Role:
As Programme Manager you will work closely with the Associate Director of Programme Management to support the coordination, integration and management of product development activities from nonclinical development right through to commercialisation. The role will provide support to all areas of product development including nonclinical, CMC, clinical, biomarkers, and regulatory affairs
Key duties will include:
- Managing/tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) and project deliverables.
- Proactively identifying and monitoring risks/issues, and ensuring mitigation plans are in place.
- Facilitating communication within the company by providing clear and effective status updates and progress reports.
- Performing day-to-day management of projects to ensure execution is in line with time, cost and quality constraints.
As Programme Manager you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Proven project management experience.
- A demonstrable understanding of manufacturing, clinical & product development matters.
- A good understanding of GxP regulations.
- Experience of working collaboratively with clinical development/operations, quality and regulatory teams will be essential to deliver projects successfully and on time.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, negotiation and influence.
- Must be proficient in IT with strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and smartsheets.
For more information or to apply for this Programme Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51122.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51122
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 23rd July 2021
- Expires: 20th August 2021