CK Technical are recruiting for a Respiratory Product Manager to join a biotechnology group on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: The role will be a combination of remote and office working in Southampton.
Your main duties will be:
- Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the Respiratory market.
- Formulate marketing strategy for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction in close collaboration with the commercial team.
- Utilise market research to establish priority markets and identify opportunities for growth
- Act as the primary point of technical sign-off for all marketing content delivered to our customers
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in Life Sciences / Diagnostics Product Management, Medical Device sales or Strategic Marketing roles, preferably within a field relevant to experience in Respiratory illness and/or Patient Management
- A relevant scientific qualification bachelor?s degree, required.
- A proven track record in setting successful portfolio strategies.
- Experience in KOL development and management.
- Flexibility to travel for customer meetings, sales support, and relevant marketing activities 15 ? 25%
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51117.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51117
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 9th July 2021
- Expires: 6th August 2021